- Bridge Elements
- 12 Heat Level Settings
- Performance Boost
- Touch-Activated Controls
- Pan Size Detection
- Dual-Ring Element
Convert four smaller cooking zones into two large cooking zones, which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
12 Heat Level Settings
Use various levels of heat to fine-tune cooking techniques ranging from melting chocolate and simmering sauces to searing meat or achieving a rapid boil.
Exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, perfect for rapid boiling.
Touch controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
Pan Size Detection
The cooktop provides feedback on whether the pan size is suitable for the selected element.
Two element sizes in one space can accommodate a variety of pan sizes without changing elements and allows you the power needed to cook at high heat.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 36"
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Induction
- Number of Elements-Burners: 5
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Left Front Size: 7"
- Left Front Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Front Type: Bridge
- Left Rear Size: 7"
- Left Rear Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Rear Type: Bridge
- Center Rear Size: 12"
- Center Rear Power: 4,800 W/2,800 W
- Center Rear Type: Dual
- Center Front Size: 12"
- Center Front Type: Dual
- Right Front Size: 7"
- Right Front Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Right Front Type: Bridge
- Right Rear Size: 7"
- Right Rear Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Right Rear Type: Bridge
- Digital Display: Yes
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes