- Bridge Function
- 12 Heat Level Settings
- Performance Boost
- Touch-Activated Controls
- Pan Size Detection
Provides four independent cooking surface areas.
2 Elements with Bridge Function
Allows the flexibility to convert two cooking zones into one large cooking zone which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
12 Heat Level Settings
Twelve temperature levels give you the power to choose the right cooking temperature.
For rapid boiling, you can exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes.
Controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
Pan Size Detection
The cooktop provides feedback on whether the pan size is suitable for the selected element.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 30"
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Induction
- Number of Elements-Burners: 4
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric Induction
- Left Front Size: 7"
- Left Front Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Rear Size: 7"
- Left Rear Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Rear Type: Bridge
- Right Front Size: 6"
- Right Front Power: 1,800 W/1,400 W
- Right Front Type: Single
- Right Rear Size: 11"
- Right Rear Power: 3,700 W/2,300 W
- Right Rear Type: Single
- Digital Display: Yes
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes