- Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
- QuietCloseTM Door
- Convection Element
- Flush Installation with Cabinetry
Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
Get better access when cooking large items and multiple dishes thanks to the the full-extension telescopic rack.
The QuietClose door operates on dampened hinges, eliminating loud and unexpected closing.
A convection in the upper oven helps foods cook more evenly for consistent results.
This range installs flush with existing cabinetry for simple kitchen upgrading.
Full Features and Specifications
- Upper Oven: 1 Telescopic Rack, 2 Standard Oven Racks Included
- Temperature Probe: Included
- Lower Oven: 2 Standard Oven Racks Included
- 30" Telescopic Rack: Optional
- Hi/Low Variable Broil: Yes
- Bake: Yes
- Roast & Warm: Yes
- Sabbath Proof Dough: Yes
- Convection Bake, Broil & Roast: Yes
- Pizza: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Fast Preheat: Yes
- Multi-Rack Genuine European Convection: Yes
- Self Clean: Yes
- Telescopic Rack: 1
- Illumination Type: Incandescent
- Interior Lights Upper Cavity: 2
- Interior Lights Lower Cavity: 1
- Bake/Broil Watts Upper & Lower Cavity: 2,400 / 3,800 W
- Convection Element Upper Cavity: 2,000 W
Power & Ratings:
- Watts (W): 8,495 W
- Volts (V), Frequency (HZ), Circuit Breaker (A): 240 / 208 V, 60 Hz, 40 A
- Power Cord Length (in.): 50
- Plug Type: Fixed Connection, No Plug
- Energy Source: Electric
- Required Cutout Size: ( H x W x D) (in.): 49.75" – 51.5" x 28.5" x 23.5"
- Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (H x W x D) (in.): 17.81" x 24.13" x 18"
- Usable Oven Interior Dimensions (H x W x D) (in.): 12.31" x 23.25" x 15.25"